Monday 11 April 2011

I GOT MARRIED! (Act 2)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
I got married to the most AMAZING FANTASTIC BEAUTIFUL UNBELIEVABLE MAGNIFICENT LADY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WOOOOOORLD!!!!J
V GFYRMJNMHJUVGRFYMN JUH[YT MHUJ[YT MNJHU/0q98y7tresfcgv







Sorry… I had a panic attack..
Well anyway. Yeah so I got married to Juliet (obvs). EVEN THOUGH she’s a Capulet. It was quite the shindig. Just Friar, Julie and me, little ol’ Romeo! Not so little anymore (winky face). Because today… Today, I AM A MAN!             

            Lets just recap on the past day. So last night I met Juliet and we fell in love! And I told her that I wanted to marry her and she said “aight! I’ll get the nurse to talk to you”. Then we totally had this hot make out session. It was sick legit. This morning me and my homies were chillen in the court yard and the nurse came over with this huge sail of a vail and Mercutio being Mercutio made fun of the poor old lady and totally made way too many sexual innuendos. That’s my home boy! In the end the nurse talked to me and decided that I was a perfect match for her Juliet. Of course, I ran straight to Friar and we got ready. When I saw my beautiful love, I just wanted to ram that!… the wedding ring on her finger I mean.. hehe ;)

All in all I am the happiest man in the world right now! I have the hottest chick in the city.
Now I must run to my WIFE!! Ahah I love saying that. J
PEACE and blessings. Peace and blessings :D
-R <3

9 comments:

  1. Hey Romeo! Did you ever think that maybe you shouldn't be putting these things on the web! And maybe you should keep my name out of it! Are you stupid! don't you relize that I could go to prison or worse. Everyone is going to hate me! From now on keep quiet about these things okay!

    -Friar Lawrence OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Baby I'll be seeing you tonight. the wedding earlier was great, I've never been so happy <3

    iluwamh - Juliet ♥

    PS I think Friar Lawrence is right, if our parents read this, we'd be dead...not quite as dead as Friar Lawrence would be, but we'd still be in a lot of trouble. Love you Romeo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romeoooo congrats bro. Im so happy for you two. Maybe this will help our fam and Juliets fam finally come together. But what the hell dude, way to tell us sooner we were lookin for you everywhere. BTW thanks for the invite...NOT!!

    Well see you l8er bro, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was too lazy to read the whole thing. I read the first section though and I am happy for you(well, mostly happy that you have moved on from my Juliet! Truthfully, I don't give a sh*t about you.)

    SEE YOU AT THE WEDDING! (No wait, you're a filthy Montague) JK! Not really >;)

    Oh! And Juliet, you posted that on the wrong post honey ;D

    Parisistheshizz <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you seriously just post that on the internt before telling us.. YOUR PARENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTWS, deffs set you two up. Your welcomeeeeeeeee!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just don’t know what to say. I thought I had you figured out Romeo, and then you go off and marry a Capulet! You really love her, don’t you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I really love her.. OBVS! I wouldnt be saying this if I didnt!!
    And Paris. You are an idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Calm down! This isn't going to last! I'm coming to kill you when you least expect it!

    ReplyDelete